In 2015, we saved our clients over $100,000 of out of pocket costs. In 2016, we saved our clients over $87,000 in out of pocket costs. In 2017, we saved our clients over $90,000.
How do we do this? We do this by learning who you are, what your needs are and what you can afford to pay for plan coverage. We even assist you with Patient Assistance Programs if you qualify.
We care about YOU and will do whatever we can to place you with the best possible coverage for your situation! It’s our job! We promise to give each of our clients:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Responsive, knowledgeable and experienced staff that cares about YOU
- To EDUCATE our clients about their plan options prior to placing coverage
Learn more about:
Individual & Family Coverage
We’ll educate you on your plan options and learn about you, before you decide on a plan. We want you to understand your plan options by helping you answer these questions:
- Can you continue to use your current Doctor?
- Can I afford the premium?
- What are my deductible options?
- What is my maximum Out of Pocket per year?
- Do I have multiple plan choices?
- What if I have a question with my claims or billing?
- Can I contribute to and H S A?
Once you are settled into a health insurance plan we are here to help you throughout the year.
- We’ll assist with billing questions
- We’ll work with you on claims resolution
- We’ll do an annual review with you each year – AND, we send you a postcard reminder each fall
- We’ll run side by side comparisons for you
We will assist you in your decision of offering coverage to your employees and help you understand:
- What is the cost for the business?
- Can you continue to see your current Doctor?
- Which employees are eligible for the group policy
- How much premium will employees be required to pay
- You can consider Dental and Life insurance as well
- How many employees do I need to have a Group policy
- Can employee’s spouse or children be on the plan as well
- Can I offer an H S A plan
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of offering Group coverage
We’re here to educate you on your options and will be here for you every step of the way. We will discuss in detail ALL that you need to know before enrollment.
Medicare & Part D
We’re your Medicare experts!
- Are you turning 65 in the near future, if so, what do you need to know prior to turning 65
- Are you eligible due to a disability
- Are you currently drawing Social Security, if not, what must you do before turning 65
- Are you a veteran, how does that affect you
There are many questions to discuss in choosing a Medicare plan that works for YOU.
We’ll educate you on your plan options before you make a decision on which plan works best for you.
Once you’ve chosen a plan, we’ll assist you with
- Billing questions
- Claims resolution
- Annual reviews – we’ll send a reminder postcard each fall
- Run side by side plan comparison, saving you money
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call RUTH ANN at 218.732.1421 or toll free 877.864.3058.
We are happy to answer any question you may have. We love what we do and look forward to building a relationship with and your friends!